Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Expanding waistlines

OK, so if Albert really wants the I.T.E. experience to be about a cultural exchange and food=culture, then I am definitely chock full of culture at this point. I'm very good at eating; I've had LOTS of practice at it. I was pretty skilled before arriving here but, by now, my eating skills are crazy mad razor sharp. Take a look below at all of the exercises in cultural exchange taking place.
Here is Beth experiencing a taste of Latin America in the form of flan. MMMM, creamy.
Here I am admiring a little Spanish cultural exchange in the form of Serrano ham. Mmm, salty. Who ever saw a meat mosaic so beautiful!?!?
Now, onto France. Can you say Monte Cristo..... Mmm, sweet and salty and, oh so, decadent.
Let's mover further East, shall we?!?! Here is Beth, Dan and Jessica enjoying a bowl of Chinese hand drawn noodles. Not only are they getting cultured, they are also honing their hand eye coordination with those chopsticks; wet noodles are slippery. Mmmm, delicious.
Lastly, we've returned to Italy. This time, we're all enjoying a piece of pie via Italy. What a big happy (and well fed) I.T.E. family we are!!!! Good eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment