Sunday, August 7, 2011

1329 Pine Street
























Here is a door on Pine Street that we have walked by many times going to the lot where our van is parked near UARTS. One day I saw a heavily tattooed, rather diminutive woman standing on the porch step pushing the door bell. As I walked closer I heard a rather loud BUZZZZZ from inside and she walked in. As I passed the door I looked into the window and saw what appeared to be a deep cavern with faint, yellow light bouncing off a thousand shiny facets. I continued to walk about 10 paces and stopped. I could not pass this up.















I went back and pushed the door bell until I was buzzed in and opened the door.























This is what I saw!


































































































































I know I was speechless, too! And this is only a fraction the of dozens and dozens and dozens of cases holding all kinds of jewellry and bronzes everywhere.

































If you're ever in Philly...........



No comments:

Post a Comment